If you run into any issues with OmniPdf then send us an email and we can help you get started: [email protected].
Nuget is the preferred method of installing OmniPdf. Nuget makes the process of installing and upgrading very easy. To install from Visual Studio:
- Right click the project.
- Select "Manage Nuget Packages".
- Search for "OmniPdf".
- Click the OmniPdf package.
- In the right pane, click the Install button.
If your build system does not support Nuget you can install it manually.
- Go to https://www.nuget.org/packages/OmniPdf/
- On the right side of the page click "Download package".
- After the file is downloaded, rename the file and append ".zip" to the end of the filename.
- Double click the file to open the archive.
- Navigate to the "lib" folder.
- If you are using .NET Framework navigate to the "net461" folder.
- If you are using .NET Core navigate to the "netstandard2.0" folder.
- Copy OmniPdf.dll and OmniPdf.xml to your code repository.
- In Visual Studio, right click the project and select Add --> Reference.
- Click the "Browse" button, navigate to and select the OmniPdf.dll file.